Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Got Nailed


So this morning as soon as I got in my car to go to work my tire pressure light came on. I'm thinking just great! It's POURING outside and I don't want to take the chance of getting a flat tire in this weather. So I head over to Discount Tire to find that I had to wait for 40 minutes until they opened. I was the first car there and there were a few more cars that showed up after me. Of course since it's pouring outside we all decide to wait in our cars instead of standing in a line outside.

Probably 5 minutes before they opened some lady pulled up and decided to be the first to stand in line. I was like who does she think she is? So i got out of the car and stood in line after her and then everyone else decided to do the same. While I was waiting for them to fix a nail that was in my tire, one of the ladies who showed up right after me this morning started talking to me about the woman who pretty much cut in line in front of all of us. I thought it was pretty funny that she said the same thing i was thinking earlier.

So I started off this wonderful Thursday getting nailed! How was the start of your day?


1 comment:

  1. Your title in my blogroll had me pop over here immediately! So funny. But major bummer start to your day.
    My morning? I was in class this morning and my stomach grumbled so loud it interrupted my professor. Note to self: eat breakfast!!!!

    ReplyDelete