Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who Am I Answers

So last week I decided to let my lovely followers ask me anything they wanted to know about me and living life as a newlywed. I got some great questions and thanks for those that participated.

My first set of questions came from my good bloggy friend MLIP. She asked:
What is my favorite position?
I like to be on top and be in control!
Do me and Joey plan on having children?
Yes we both want 2 kids. If it isnt in our cards to have them naturally we would like to adopt.
Do i think our relationship is strong enough to only be the two of us for life?
I definitely do think so. We have been together just the two of us for 7 years and counting now and havent had any complaints yet. But we are both really compassionate and caring people and would like to share that by having a family whether that be naturally or through adoption.

Anna from Lily Hue asked if marriage changes things?
I think this answer is an ongoing journey but as of now it hasn't changed one bit! I think because we have been together for so long and lived together for most of our relationship we already knew each other inside and out and so the only difference so far is being called and writing my new last name. I am interested to see if this changes in the future with babies and etc.

The next set of questions comes from Amy from Ha ha. Wait. What? She asked:
What is my favorite thing to cook?
I really like to bake and think I'm a better baker than cook but since I'm trying to loose weight i dont bake at all. I love to cook my famous King Ranch Chicken because everyone really loves that dish.
What is my favorite movie?
Gosh this a really hard question. I have soooo many favorite movies. I would have to say all time favorites are Dirty Dancing and Remember the Titans. Favorite Muscials are Chicago and Rent. Favorite Disney Film is Lion King. Favorite Love Story is the Notebook.
What is my most cherished memory?
I think my most cherished memory is of my papa. I was really close to my mom's dad. I would go spend any of my free time I had with him. My memory is of him letting me drive his tractor. That was always so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for answering my question! May I ask another one? If you end up adopting children, would you choose international adoption? I know this is very specific but it's a sort of dream of mine so I just thought I would ask :)

    Also, your last answer is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete