Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 30, 2010

Half Full Friday {7.30.10}

This week I am happy that:


Tomorrow Joey's dad is coming down from Arizona and staying for 2 weeks.

I paid off one of my credit cards and put $ into savings with this paycheck.

Am doing a little shopping tomorrow for more professional work clothes as our dress code at work is changing.

I've cut out bread from my diet and only had it once this week!

I'm almost done with Eat. Pray. Love.


Check out what Eyegirl and others are happy about this week! http://www.lifeaseyeseeit.com/


2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday. Congrats on getting some debt paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you were able to pay down some debt! I love that feeling! :) And you're SO good about cutting bread out of your diet.. that's so hard!

    ReplyDelete