Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Versatile Blogger



My day just got a little brighter thanks to Amy over at Ha ha. Wait. What? I have been stressing about work a lot lately and have recently (as of today) decided that I'm no longer happy at my current job and am ready to start the search for a new one.

I'm not sure my blog as been very versatile lately with all the wedding recaps but I PROMISE that is going to change!

So the conditions of this award are:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Nominate 6 other blogs.
  • Notify the new winners.
7 Things About Me:
  1. I would have sex everyday if the husband would let me.
  2. I can eat a whole container of cream cheese icing in one sitting.
  3. I miss my dad terribly.
  4. I watch a lot of TV. (I get addicted to shows easily)
  5. My new obsession is True Blood.
  6. I was born with an extra toe on my left foot and had it removed when i was young.
  7. I would have love to have been a children's psychologist.
The winners are:


3 comments:

  1. You're such a sweetie!

    PS, I'm super horny too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! You are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wedding recaps! And loved reading about 7 things about you. So interesting- especially #7.

    ReplyDelete