Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

30 Vows of Summer Updates

A few weeks ago, I took part in Mama Kat's writing workshop, declaring my 30 vows of summer. I'm going to try and stick to every single one, and update as I go!


Here's what I've been up to this summer...

1. Go to as many of Joey's baseball games as I can to root for my honey! (Went to 1 game so far)
2. Continue growing my hair super long :)
3. Plan a party at my house for friends at least once. (Had a party this weekend at my house)
4. Price gutters for our house.
5. Get flood insurance.
6. Get prepared for a possible hurricane.
7. Find places for wedding gifts.
8. Loose 10lbs.
9. Spend time with my nieces and nephew.
10. See Eclipse opening night! (Got tickets for July 3)
11. Take hubby to baseball game.
12. Do more (any) yard work!
13. Continue working out twice a day at least 3x a week.
14. Wear bathing suit without complaining.
15. Visit my dads grave.
16. Take a trip to Schlitterbahn.
17. Buy a few summer outfits.
18. Read lots of books :) (Joined book club and already read first book)
19. Go swimming in our community pool.
20. Go visit my foster parents. (Visted them on Father's Day and going to see Eclipse with them and Wicked!)
21. Paint at least one room in house.
22. Spend more time with friends.
23. Not complain too much about the heat.
24. Drink more wine!
25. Go outside more!
26. Travel somewhere (anywhere)!
27. Complain less in general.
28. Be more relaxed.
29. Not stress so much about work.
30. Enjoy the summer!


2 comments:

  1. You really need to get on that drinking more wine thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that list. I want to make one for summer too. This is my favorite season and I want to make myself get out and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete