Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In #3

Starting weight: 159.8 lbs.
Last week's weight: 161.6 lbs (+1.8 lbs)
This week's weight: 158 lbs (-3.6 lbs)
Goal weight: 130 lbs.

That's right lovlies I actually lost weight this week and truthfully I lost it all since Sunday! I was so excited to see the scale this morning and to be under 160 lbs!!!!!!! I watched what I ate for the most part but I think my trick was that I started taking Quick Trim.

Now I am going to be honest even though I didn't want to tell anyone that I started taking diet pills because I always hear bad reactions. Let me first say that this is only the second time I have EVER tried diet pills. The first time was Alli. This weekend I had decided I wanted to do a cleanse to jumpstart my weight loss so off I went to CVS. I of course love the Kardashians and who can deny how HOTT Kim Kardashian is. So I decided to buy the Quick Trim Fast Cleanse - 48 hour super diet detox and drank that along with tons of water and ate fruit and veggies on Sunday and Monday. Then I also bought the QT Burn & Cleanse - 14 day diet system and started that yesterday. Right now I am working out twice a day for 30-40 minutes each time and eating protein and watching my carb intake and drinking TONS of water!!!!!

It's just for 14 days and then hopefully I will just continue to eat healthy and workout. This product is supposed to give you the energy to workout and help you cleanse your body. I know a lot of people are against taking any kind of pill to help you loose weight but you have to understand that Im not just taking it and not eating heathly or working out. And this is only short term. I am tired of being at my heaviest and after trying to do it by myself and failing every time I needed a little help. So I only have 12 days after today and I won't need it anymore. After the 14 days I will be doing the Weight Watcher Points with the help of my bloggy friend over at Ha ha. Wait. What? to make sure I stay on track.

How are your weight loss plans coming if your trying to loose weight or how do you stay fit?

6 comments:

  1. Way to go Heather!! That's awesome. I always find that I need to do something to jump start my weight loss, and once I've seen a big loss in a short time I get super motivated and it gets easier from there! I know you can do it, girl. I'm so pround of you. I'll be your weight loss buddy! You can text or call me if you're craving something and I'll tell you all the reasons to stick to your diet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally do pills to jump-start my weight loss but the ones I want to try are way too expensive!!!

    Hooray for WW buddies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Good job on the loss, lady! That's great! And, yep, the K sisters are hot stuff. I need to get back into a routine...it's been too muggy to run outside like I normally do. You're great motivation! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for weight loss!!!!

    You don't have to defend your decisions to take pills- it isn't anyone's place to judge girl!!

    I think the idea is great, and the fact that you are already seeing results means it must be working!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss. I've always been tempted by those pills too. I think if you use them correctly you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow go you! Randomly found your blog :) I need to start eating better...it was pointless to even try while living in Europe but now that I'm back in Canada I've got to do better.

    ReplyDelete