Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wedding Recap: Bridal Party

We had a very large wedding party with 7 groomsman/best man, 6 bridesmaids/maid & matron of honor, 4 flower girls, 1 ring bearer and 2 ushers. Our wedding party consisted of family and very close friends. We couldn't have asked for a better group of people. They support us and love us unconditionally!

Me and my girls
Starting from left to right (Friend Krutina, Cousin & Matron of Honor Shonda, Sister Laci, Friend Patty, Best Friend & Maid of Honor Leeanna, Friend Katie)

My four flower girls
Starting from left to right (My cousin Danielle, Joey's cousin Danielle, my nieces Jennifer & Breanna)

Me and the guys

Joey and the girls

I LOVE This pic!

Us with our two ushers and ring bearer

Maid & Matron of Honor with Best Man
                                     

The whole wedding party
                                       


3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous photos! I really love the personalities in them.

    We also had a large wedding party with 6 BM's and 6 GM and 4 ring bearers and 1 flower girl. So there were 19 of us total for the wedding party photos. :) I loved it...it worked out so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bridesmaids dresses! :) The flowers are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete