Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In #4

Starting weight: 159.8 lbs.
Last week's weight: 158 lbs
This week's weight: 157 lbs (-1 lbs)
Goal weight: 130 lbs.

Yes I lost 1lb! And I know I should be happy but I'm not. I'm really disappointed in myself actually. I admit I did have a couple of set backs and tiny cheats this weekend but I didn't think it was so bad. One of the set backs was that I'm supposed to be working out twice a day for 14 days while I'm doing this Quick Trim thing and on Saturday I went to the gym at 7 p.m. after dinner to find out that the gym actually closed at 6 p.m. Then on Sunday I didnt get to go to the gym at all because they are only open from 12-5 and I was in Baytown with my MIL.

As far as the food part of this diet is going it has gotten a lot harder for me to follow exactly. I'm supposed to be eating 4 small meals a day which is hard for me to do with work and I'm supposed to cut out all dairy products including yogurt and fat free milk which makes my breakfast choices really slim. Im supposed to have protein for breakfast but I can cook myself egg whites in the morning before work. And I can't eat oatmeal for the rest of the days b/c they are low carb days. I am eating a lot healthier still than I was and I have not had a diet soda or snack of any kind for 11 days now. My cheat came from eating a couple pieces of bread at a resturant.

I really wanted to at least get to 150lbs by the end of the 14 days and as I am on day 9 today I seriously doubt that's going to happen. I don't want to get frustrated but it frustrates me when I'm not getting to eat the foods I like and am working out more than I have in a while and still not loosing a lot of weight. It just makes me want to quit.
Well thats my rant for today and hopefully next week will be better!






3 comments:

  1. Don't give up! Some weeks are harder than others. On my second week of WW, I only maintained my weight from my first week. I didn't lose anymore. But my third week got better.

    Plus losing 1-2 lbs a week is healthier then losing a lot of weight in one week. It also means you'll be able to keep it off easier.

    You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Heather!! You can do it. Personally, I've always found that exercising has very little impact on my weight loss, and for me it is 100% about food choices. The most I ever weighed was when I was running all the time because I was allowing myself to eat worse things, telling myself I was working it off with all the miles I ran each week. Don't give up! As long as the scale went down, it's a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete