Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 4, 2010

Half Full Friday {6.4.10}

Missed Half Full Friday last week because I was driving back from seeing my sister and neices. These are the things I have found happiness in this week:

  • This week was a four day work week!
                                                                   
  • I have lost a total of 5 lbs this week!!!!!!!

  • I plan on relaxing ALL weekend!
                                                                  
  • That Joey and his baseball team won their first game last weekend!
  • Went to RA Sushi for my first time with coworkers!
  • Today is PAYDAY!

 

 Check out what Eyegirl and others are happy about this week! http://www.lifeaseyeseeit.com/

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for happiness!!!

    Have a great weekend!

    PS. Congrats on your 5lb weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 5 lbs!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete