Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wedding Wednesday: Decorations

So I finally received all my pictures this week and they turned out amazing! I hope you went and checked out our wedding video that I posted yesterday. It will take your breath away! So here are the set of pics I'm going to share. They are of the decorations and the tiny details that went into my big day. Sorry in advance for the long post but they are mostly pics.

Champagne Toast for Bridesmaids while we were getting ready
  
Flower Girl Baskets












Picture of my dad and me for my bouquet












Program












Monogrammed Jewelry box to hold rings in









Aisle Runner









Chairs












Unity Candle









Bell for ringing when we kissed









Sign In Table









Place Cards for guests









Bird cage for cards












Monogram for dance floor









Table Numbers









Tables









Favors









Cakes




5 comments:

  1. Wow! Everything's so classy! Great choice of colours, I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures and decorations! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty!!! Makes me more excited to pick out decorations for my wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details! Can't wait to get my pictures back! I especially love the picture of you & your Dad for you bouquet. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looked very nice! Love the sign in table, and all the details! I've said it before, but I love the cake! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete