Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 11, 2010

Half Full Friday {6.11.10}

This week I am happy that:

  • Tonight the hubby and I have a date for dinner and a movie!                                                         
  • Tomorrow I am attending one of my friends baby showers who is having twins!!
  • I plan on going to Joey's baseball game on Sunday for the first time.
  • Joey and his team are on a winning streak!
  • I have a job even though I'm sick and tired of it!
  • I got to spend time with my mother-in-law last weekend :)
 Check out what Eyegirl and others are happy about this week! http://www.lifeaseyeseeit.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love my mother-in-law-to-be, too. Here's to getting along with the in-laws! That's definitely something to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading what makes you happy! Good way to start the weekend. And I love baby showers!

    ReplyDelete