Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 4, 2011

Braxton Hicks at the Rodeo

Last night my sister and I went to see Sugarland at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo! For those that are not familiar with this the Rodeo is a once a year event that last 20 days and consists of livestock, carnival rides, amazing food and a concert each night! I try to go once a year. The food is really amazing! I love the jumbo corn dogs and fried twinkies! Yes fried twinkies! I first have to say that Sugarland put on an amazing show! I just love them! They are so corky and fun! I was singing the whole time.  Here are some pics of me and my lil sister!




Bad pic of me! I have to learn not to put my face over like that so I don't look like i have a double chin. Also sorry for the big boobs!

Unfortunately I was feeling a little uncomfortable and all that walking was killing me! I'm pretty sure I felt my first braxton hicks contractions. I have to say it was a little painful. It wasn't horrible but I would say on a scale of 1-10 it was a 2ish. When I got home last night my uterus hurt and it made it hard for me to turn over in the bed. Since I've never had a baby before I can't be sure that's what I was feeling but I hope so. You know I get so worried not knowing what I should worry and not worry about. Not knowing exactly what I'm feeling and if it warrants calling the doctor or not. How do you deal with that? How do you know what your body is going through if you've never felt it before?

No comments:

Post a Comment