Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pregnancy: 29 Weeks

How far along? 29 Weeks 2 Days (11 more weeks to go!)

Baby's size? From Baby Center: weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel.

Weight Gain? Total gain +21lbs.

Maternity clothes? Bought a pair of jean capris and a couple of tops last week. Am going this weekend to pick out a couple of outfits for my showers and maternity pics!

Stretch marks? None on the belly yet

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? I slept ok last night. Its going to sleep thats getting a little harder as I have been itching really bad lately and cant stop scratching. Turning over is getting harder and harder.

Foods I am loving? I really want some cream cheese icing!

Foods I am hating? Nothing at the moment

Best moment this week? attending our last childbirth class and registering for the hospital! Also picking out a dress for Liz to wear at her newborn pics.

Symptoms? Itching really bad on my boobs! I think maybe because they are getting bigger than they already are and maybe getting hotter.

Gender? Baby Girl

What I miss? Just feeling normal

Dr. Appointment: Appointment last week was good. Passed my glucose test!!!!!!!!!! Have next appointment next Wednesday.

Belly Pic:




2 comments:

  1. Wow only 11 more weeks? How exciting! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so adorable lady! Can't wait for our girls to be here!

    ReplyDelete