Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pregnancy: Last Week of 2nd Trimester

How far along? 27 Weeks 3 Days (88 days to go!)

Baby's size? From Baby Center:  weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended.

Weight Gain?  Total gain +18lbs.

Maternity clothes?  I NEED MORE! I really need to go shopping. I have enough work clothes but i dont really have any casual clothes and cried over it this weekend!

Stretch marks? None on the belly yet

Belly button in or out? Still innie and now i'm starting to think it might not pop

Sleep? I sleep good when I nap but at night I do a lot of tossing and turning.

Foods I am loving? still toast with peanut butter and honey and milk

Foods I am hating? Meat in general

Best moment this week? feeling her move around more

Symptoms? Not getting comfortable, carpel tunnel and add to that now some swelling in my feet

Exercise? Non existent

Gender? A little girl named Elizabeth

What I miss? Feeling normal

Belly Pic:





No comments:

Post a Comment