Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pregnancy: 26 Weeks

How far along? 26 Weeks 4 Days (Less than 100 days to go!)

Baby's size? From Baby Center: weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel.

Weight Gain? +4lbs since drs apt 2 weeks ago Total gain +18lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yeppers!

Stretch marks? Yes on my sides but none on the boobs or belly yet! I actually got complimented from the nurse today for not having any on my belly

Belly button in or out? Still innie but i'm interested to see if it will pop soon

Sleep? Sleep is hit or miss for me. Its getting harder to turn over and get comfortable

Foods I am loving? Toast with peanut butter and honey and milk

Foods I am hating? Orange juice is hit or miss with me right now

Best moment this week? Got to hear Liz' heartbeat at doctors appointment today and we ordered her letters for her wall!

Symptoms? Peeing more, not getting comfortable, carpel tunnel and add to that now some swelling in my feet

Exercise? I have so been lacking on this and its not good!
Gender? Our little girl

What I miss? Being able to bend down and put on my shoes without help.

Doctor's Visit: I had a doctors appointment today for my glucose test. The drink itself wasn't that bad. The bad part was not being able to eat until afterwards. I have been feeling a little light headed since then even though I ate something right after. I won't get my results till my next appointment so I'm keeping my fingers crossed everything comes back ok. While I was there they checked the heart beat and I got my belly measured for the 1st time! Everything is right where it should be and looking good! Go back in 2 more weeks!

Belly Pic:






3 comments:

  1. Looking great! I did my glucose challenge yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I expected, which was nice. Tasted like really sweet lemonade or 7-Up. Hopefully both of ours will come back fine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! She'll be here before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete