Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 14, 2011

Finally in 3rd Trimester!

 
How far along? 28 Weeks 2 Days (82 days to go!)

Baby's size? From Baby Center:  weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels

Weight Gain?  Total gain +18lbs.

Maternity clothes?  I went and bought a pair of maternity shorts this weekend because its starting to get a little warmer and i need some comfy clothes to wear on the weekend when we go out. I really need to buy some more jeans as I only have one pair that I dont like and I want some dresses.

Stretch marks? None on the belly yet

Belly button in or out? Still innie and now i'm starting to think it might not pop

Sleep? I sleep good when I nap but at night I do a lot of tossing and turning.

Foods I am loving? I'm not really craving anything at the moment but I really like milk

Foods I am hating? Meat in general

Best moment this week? attending our first childbirth class! We learned a lot and got a tour of the hospital. We have one more class this coming Sunday.

Symptoms? Not getting comfortable, carpel tunnel and add to that now some swelling in my feet

Gender? Miss Elizabeth Grace

What I miss? Getting up without needing help

Dr. Appointment: I have my next appointment on Wednesday and should receive my results from my glucose test.

Belly Pic:

Not great pic of my face and sorry you can see a little of my undies!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable lady! I had so much fun with you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! Look at your adorable belly! :) I can't believe you're almost ready! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete