Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally in the 30's!

How far along? 30 Weeks 2 Days (10 more weeks to go!)

Baby's size? From Baby Center: about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage).

Weight Gain? Total gain +21lbs as of 2 weeks ago. Will find out Wednesday what I'm currently at.

Maternity clothes? Oh yeah. I went shopping this weekend to buy my dresses for my 2 showers and I bought some nursing bras. I will say that wearing a bra is so uncomfortable for me right now with it leaving marks under the boobs from the wire. A little fact about me you might not want to know but when I went to get fitted for my bras I found out I am now a 41 E!!!!!!!!!! Yes an EEEEEE!!!! I've always been big chested and am usually around a 36-38 D. Now they have just gotten way to huge and no wonder they've been itching like crazy!

Stretch marks? Proud to say still none on the belly!

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? I've been making sure not to drink a lot of water right before bed so I don't have to wake up and pee. Still tossing and turning a lot though. Wish I had a recliner chair I could sleep in to see if I would be
more comfortable.

Foods I am loving? I still want some cream cheese icing and I've also been craving popsicles which i actually bought this weekend at the grocery store!

Foods I am hating? I had a banana with breakfast this morning and that didn't sit very well.

Best moment this week? Feeling Miss Liz move around a lot more. The hubby actually got to feel it yesterday which was fantastic!

Symptoms? Getting hot a lot, swelling, itching, shortness of breath

Gender? a little girl named Elizabeth

What I miss? some  coffee!

Dr. Appointment: We meet with a peditrician tomorrow and then I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday.

Belly Pic:




8 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! Baby will be here before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a cute prego! Love that you called her Miss Liz :) I felt my sister's twins kick the other day- nothing like it! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic!! Yay for being in the 30's!

    Glad everything is going so well :)

    I bought some nursing bras too...not so sure about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog- I love to meet other momma's-to-be, especially of little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! And I know what you mean about bra sizes. I've gone up 2 cup sizes since getting pregnant. What is that all about?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! I am just a couple weeks behind you and I feel gigantic already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you on the boob front! I'm 5'1" and went from a 34C to 34 DD with this pregnancy!!! OMG! I'm a huge advocate for a cozy bra and love victoria secret so I splurged on 2 new bras in my new large size and ended up buying some maternity bras but hate how uncomfortable they are. I wish VS would make maternity bras!!!! I need to talk with someone about that =) You look great though! Really glowing!!! Happy 30 weeks! 10 more to go!

    ReplyDelete