Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sweaty Armpits

So I have a new pregnancy symptom and its called sweaty armpits! I've never been a person who sweats a lot! Even when I work out. All of a sudden I have puddles under my arms and its sooooo embarrassing! I asked the doctor about it yesterday and she said its due to hormones and theres nothing I can do about it! I can't keep going around looking like this!


Anyone who is currently pregnant or have been pregnant has this happened to you? Are there any tips you can share? Please my armpits need your help!

1 comment:

  1. I have hyperhidrosis so I sweat from my armpits like a mofo, however I found this antiperspirant called Certain Dri and it works miracles (found with regular deodorant/antiperspirant). Though, the older I get, the less I seem to sweat. I tried the over-the-counter stuff and it would literally make my armpits burn, they felt like they were on fire. So.. just be careful with that, lol. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete