Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Clock is Ticking or Is it?

Time is a funny thing. One day it can seem to be going by really fast and then the very next day feels like its just dragging on. That's how I've been feeling lately with this whole pregnancy thing. One day I'm like I have less than 11 weeks to go and then days like today I'm like man I still have almost 10 weeks until Elizabeth is going to be here! There are things on my mind that I would like to go ahead and do like giving my notice for maternity leave but thats such a tricky thing that I think I should wait another month to see how things are going with the baby.

There are some weekends coming up that I will be busy at least one day so hopefully that will make time fly by a little faster. Here is what my weekend schedule looks like until my due date.

March 26-27: Getting hair done on Saturday and going to go shopping for my two shower dresses and some nursing bras. Free on Sunday.

April 2-3: Free all weekend as of now

April 9-10: My real life and blogger friend Valerie's baby shower on Saturday. Free on Sunday.

April 16-17: My 1st shower on Saturday. Free on Sunday.

April 23-24: The 23rd is Joey and I's 8 year dating anniversary and the 24th is our 1 year wedding anniversary and Easter this year. I would like to spend the night maybe in Galveston to celebrate and as a little babymoon vacation but with the way things are going with my job I'm not sure that's gonna be possible. We've also decided not to buy each other anniversary gifts which I'm kind of bummed about but we have a lot of expenses coming up with the new baby and my job is laying off some jobs and mine might be up in the air :(

April 30-May 1: Free on Saturday. Sunday is my 2nd shower

May 7-8: Saturday we take our maternity pics and Sunday is Mothers Day so we will be spending time with our moms.

Those next couple weekends we will be staying at home more than likely relaxing and getting final things ready before Elizabeth gets here. I could go into labor anytime during that period from 37-40 weeks.

I have to say I'm so ready to not be pregnant any more! Don't get me wrong for the most part it has been nice but I'm at that point where I'm getting really uncomfortable and its getting harder to breathe and don't forget the horrible 1st trimester I had. I have to give it up to the hubs though for being so supportive and loving through all of this! He really has changed during this pregnancy and its nice to see. We are just so ready for our baby girl to be here! Here's to time flying by!

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Some days it feels like time is dragging, and others it feels as though there's not enough left to get everything done! It's all very exciting, but I'm ready for baby boy to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost there mama! I bet the time will just fly in these next few weeks. I couldn't wait for the 2nd trimester and now it seems to just be going by so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is flying missy! It will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete