Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wall Letters & Decorations

We finally put up Elizabeth's wall letters last night and added a little bit of decoration to it. I'm a little disappointed because we chose to do white letters because the other colors that were offered wouldn't match. Now that they are up you can't really see her name that well. It looks better in the room but I wanted it to stand out more. We got her name decal from WeeDecor where we got her tree from and we got the biggest size letters which cost us $100. I really wanted to do the wood letters but those are so expensive so we had to go with this. Here is a not so good pic that I took this morning and of some more wall decorations. I'm hoping that its just the lighting in her room and hopefully once we get a new light in there it will look way better.


Sorry you can't really see her name and it looks like its leaning but it doesnt look like that in person :(

This is on the wall behind her changing table

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I hate when I take pictures and they show up like this on the net :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're pregnant YAY!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the name Elizabeth =) So cute!

    ReplyDelete