Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 1


Day 1 of my 30 day blog journal is about my favorite song. This is a really hard one for me as I like all different types of genres and like a lot of different songs. I have favorite old rock songs, favorite muscial songs, etc. But I do have two all time favorite songs.

The first is Time of My Life off of the original Dirty Dancing soundtrack! I first saw Dirty Dancing when i was in Junior Hight and absolutly fell in love. I have seen the movie hundreds of times and it never gets old. I almost and I'm not even lying when I say this, I almost had this song as Joey and I's first dance at the wedding. That's how much I love this song!


The second song is Time of Your Life by Green Day. When Joey proposed to me he took the lyrics of this song and changed them and sang them to me as his proposal. The words were sooo meaningful and amazing and now that song has such a special meaning to me!



I just noticed that both of these songs have almost the exact title! How funny is that! So what is your favorite song?


No comments:

Post a Comment