Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 22, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 18


Day 18 of my 30 Day Blog Journal is about my wedding. As most of you already know I just got married on April 24th. This week will be only 4 months that we've been married. Time goes by soo fast. Mr. Lopez and I started planning our wedding in November of 2008 and he proposed on Valentines Day of 2009.

Our wedding was all about sharing our special day with the ones we love. Our wedding party was pretty big with 7 groomsmen and 6 bridesmaids, 4 flower girls, a ring bearer and 2 ushers. Our parents walked us down the aisle and I had a special touch on my bouquet to remember my father who is no longer with us. The night went by sooo fast but it was very memorable and definitely something that was worth waiting for.

Here are some pics of our special day:







4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a stunning wedding! Congratulations on your new chapter as a wife!

    I’m in the middle of planning my wedding. I’m the party planning freak and love to host events but for some reason I cannot get into planning my own wedding. It all just seems overwhelming. My family is shocked that I’m not into it more since it’s totally out of character for me. I really just want it to be a low stress fun day for everyone.

    Anyhoo thanks for popping in for a visit!
    Kendra aka “Domestic Princess in Training”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! We used blue hydrangeas too - love 'em!

    ReplyDelete