Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 6



Day 6 of my 30 Day Blog Journal is 20 of my favorite things.The first thing that popped into my mind when reading this was the song from Sound of Music, "These are a few of my favorite things."

So here are a few of my favorite things:
  1. My husband and all that encompasses him
  2. My nieces and nephew
  3. Our cats
  4. Remembering the good times with my dad
  5. Shopping with my foster mom
  6. Having a relaxing movie watching weekend with my foster parents
  7. Having dinner with friends
  8. Spending time with Joey's family
  9. Taking a bubble bath with a glass of wine
  10. White wine
  11. Cream cheese icing!!!!!!!!!
  12. Paris, France
  13. Shoes
  14. Purses
  15. University of Houston (UH)
  16. Watching football
  17. Peyton Manning
  18. Nonprofits
  19. Babies
  20. Sweets
What are some of your favorite things?


3 comments:

  1. There is not enough mention of wine on that list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just caught up on your first few days. This one is my favorite day so far! I love getting completely lost in a movie. Snuggling on the couch with snacks and my bebe--- the best!

    ReplyDelete