Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 27


Just three more days of this and then i'll have to find something else to write about. Well for day 27 of my 30 Day Blog Journal is to tell you my worst habit. This is too an easy one for me.

I curse like a sailor! I know sweet little ole me cursing is hard to believe right but I have the worst mouth ever!


If you watch Dexter, I'm not as bad as his sister but it's still pretty bad. I'm not sure when exactly this started but I think it was my junior or senior year of high school and has continued to get worse. Mr. Lopez tells me I really have to get this under control before we have a baby and I totally agree. I'm going to start working on it and its definitely gonna be my new years resolution this year.

So now that I told you mine, what is your worst habit?


6 comments:

  1. Lol. Debra from Dexter does have a mouth on her... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! But both me and my fiance are bad so we'll have some MAJOR adjusting to do when we have kids. Shit! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I started working at a daycare my senior year in high school, and that job made me get over it and knock it off! Since I have continued to work with kids over the years I haven't picked it up again, BUT you will know for a fact that I am livid if I am home and using the F word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bad about swearing as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, two of my favourite words are 'whore' and 'fuck', so I hear ya there.

    ReplyDelete