Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 23, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 19


Day 19 of my 30 Day Blog Journal is a talent of mine. Unfortunately I don't have a talent. I know that's lame huh but I really don't. Instead I'll tell you an interesting fact about me. I was born with six toes. I know that's a little weird but it's true. I don't know exactly what it looked like but I do know that my pinky toe on my left foot didn't have a bone in it and they had to put a pin in there. My pinky toe and the toe next to it are attached together and I believe my sixth toe was attached to my pinky toe. I don't have any pictures of it and I don't remember having it. I do remember having to stay at the Shriner's Hospital in Houston for my surgery.

My situation makes it a little difficult sometime to buy shoes for that foot because that pinky toe is wider and sticks out a little bit. And sometimes if I bump that toe it hurts really bad because of the pin in there. My parents were supposed to take me back to get the pin out and have more surgery on it but of course that never happened.

Well now you know something weird and interesting about me. So what is your talent or something interesting about you?


2 comments:

  1. My brother has webbed feet. His pointer and middle toes are stuck together with only about a 1/2" separating them...both feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's pretty cool.. not everyone can say they know someone who had six toes.

    ReplyDelete