Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

WTF????????

So this WTF post is brought to you by True Blood and my horrible job!

I'll start with True Blood. Did anyone see Sunday night's episode? My goodness, WTF is going on!?! Is it just me or has this season gotten a lot more intense? I mean WTF was Bill thinking when he bit Suki like that? And speaking of Suki WTF is she? A goddess maybe? I'm very interested to see and a little obsessed with the show. I just found some used books on the series at Amazon for like $5. Want to start reading soon but between reading the House of Night series which I still have 3 or 4 more books left and reading for my book club I don't have much time. Is anyone else obsessed with the phenomenom that is True Blood?

As far as my job is concerned I'm soooo OVER it!!!!!!!!!! Every day gets me more and more pissed off about it! This morning my husband, father-in-law and brother-in-laws left to go to Six Flags Over Texas and I told them I couldn't go as I am swamped at work. I have that major project that is due next week. So I get to work this morning and find out my boss isn't coming in today and didn't bother to tell her team. To top it off she hasn't finalized the three sections plus my newsletter yet so I can't move foward and have NOTHING to do today! So instead of having fun with my family I'm stuck at work with fumes coming out of head and nothing to do!

I can't take it anymore! I don't know what to do! I need a job seeing as my husband is currently unemployed. I am looking and have applied to a couple of places and am waiting to hear back. Its just so frustrating that I can't do my job until my boss does her job which she isn't doing.

Any tips on how to deal with this?

In other news I just started watching Dexter and have to say I LOVE it!!!!!!! Just found out who the ice truck killer is and am waiting to see if he kills Dexters sister. Anyones else watch that show?


2 comments:

  1. LOVE Dexter! We just started watching Season 3. It's so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love True Blood. Just let me know if you have any questions ;) The books are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete