Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 30, 2010

30 Day Blog Post: Day 24


Day 24 of my 30 Day Blog Journal is about where I live. I live in the fourth largest city in the United States and the largest city in Texas. That's right I live in Houston, TX.

We are home to The Astros, The Rockets, The Texans and my alumni, The Houston Cougars. I've lived in Houston most of my life and for the most part it's not a bad place to be. I personally have always wanted to live somewhere where there are four seasons. There is really only one season in Houston.
Mr. Lopez and I bought our first brand new home last September. I know I can't believe its almost been a year since we moved in. Here are some pictures from when we first moved in.


I finally got some shelves to put on that blank wall in the living room so I will take some recent pics and post!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, fun!! I love to look at other people's homes! :)

    I'm supposed to post mine today but forgot to take pictures over the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete