Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 13


Day 13 of my 30 Day Blog Journal is about a fictional book.



When I was in Elementary School I read this book and it was one of my favorites. Then just a couple of years ago they made a movie and it was amazing!!!!!!!!!! I really love the Chronicles of Narnia and how the characters come to life. Its was amazing to me to see characters from a book I love appear on screen and to put a face to the person in my mind.


Did you read this book when you were a kid and do you like the movie?




2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet lady I'm back haha! What a good idea you have with the 30DBJ. OMG I've probably seriously read The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe 10 times when I was younger. It was my fave, that and Babysitter's Club books haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I remember this book being read to us when I was in the third grade. (I went to a private school.)

    My brother is obssessed with C.S. Lewis. Seriously. He named his son after him.
    Josiah Lewis Burns.

    ReplyDelete