Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 2


Day 2 of my 30 day blog journal is about my favorite movie. This is also another hard one for me. I have soooooooo many favorites. So for this one I'm gonna put them into categories.

Favorite Musical Movie: RENT
I love this musical more than any other because I love the issues it deals with ie. aids, homosexuality, homelessness. And the music is phenomal!


Favorite Comedy Movie: 10 Things I Hate About You (Not sure if this really counts as a comedy but I think so.) I have loved Health Ledger from the moment I saw this movie and it just cracks me up everytime!


Favorite Romance Movie: This one is a tie between Serendipity and The Notebook.
Two great romance movies. One about fate and the other about a love worth working for.


Favorite Drama Movie: Remember the Titans
I have seen this movie hundreds and hundreds of times and know which lines are coming up before they say them and when it comes on tv and they leave parts out i know exactly which parts were left out. Denzel is one of my favorite actors and the story in this movie is wonderful. Love how they deal with race and I love football!


What are your favorite movies?

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those movies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me too!! :) I think you chose some great movies here, I'm off to decide on my favorite!

    ReplyDelete