Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blog Tag

MLIP tagged me in a game.

The rules are simple: Answer 8 questions, come up with 8 new questions and tag 8 people.

So here are my eight questions:

1. Margaritas; crushed and blended or over ice?
I don't like Margaritas AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a Tequila girl. I've learned Tequila is not my friend. I'm more of a Strawberry Daiquiri kind of girl!




2. On top, on bottom, or other?
It depends on the mood that I'm in but I find it easier to orgasm if I'm on top.


3. What colour lingerie do you wear when you want to feel sexy?
Pink is my color so I either wear pink or black and almost always do babydoll lingerie to cover up the tummy. 




4. If your life were a book like Eat. Pray. Love., what would your three words be?
I have thought long and hard about this and have decided that if I were going on a journey to find myself my three words would be Enjoy. Give. Relax.


Enjoy life and the things around me.
Give more of my time to my family, friends and my community.
Relax more and stop worrying about everything.



5. Where is your 'happy place'? Is it real, or imaginary?
I have two happy places. One is anywhere where my husband is. We love to spend time together and are happy to be in each others company.

The second is at my foster parents house. There I don't have to worry or stress about anything. I can just relax and get pampered.



6. Have you ever purchased anything "As Seen on TV"?
Back in 2004 I ordered a Slim in 6 workout DVD that I saw on an infomercial.



7. Have you ever looked up your lover's ex? (Facebook, Google, etc.)
I'm fortunate that I am the only person Mr. Lopez has ever been with!!!!!!!! But one of my ex boyfriends left me and knocked up some chick and I used to look at her profile on MySpace to see how ugly she was! LOL


8. Who in your life would you really love to tell off?
Besides people at work sometimes I wish I could tell my biological mother how I really feel about her.


Here are my tagged bloggers:
Amy, The Housewife, Kendra, Sassafrass Jane, Alissa, Mrs. Smith, Nicole, Jessica

Here are your 8 questions:
  1. How many times a week are you intimate with your/a significant other?
  2. What do you want people to remember you for after you're gone?
  3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  4. How many times have you been in love?
  5. Are you where you thought you'd be at this age?
  6. Have you ever played the dirty dice game?
  7. Are you a wine or beer drinker?
  8. If you could have any car what would it be?
If you weren't tagged and you'd like to answer the questions anyway, go right ahead!



4 comments:

  1. Oooh, good questions!

    1. Three or more, depending.
    2. My smile
    3. Happy
    4. Two times, but probably only ever really been loved once.
    5. No, not at all
    6. No, but I want to know the rules!!
    7. WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8. Convertible something or a jeep with bikini top. In purple, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! :o)


    1. How many times a week are you intimate with your/a significant other?-Skip :o)

    2. What do you want people to remember you for after you're gone? -I hope they remember my big heart and love for life.

    3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Married at home with my kiddos, working as a photographer, and running some type of craft related business out of my home.

    4. How many times have you been in love?
    Are you where you thought you'd be at this age?- In love 1, lust well that’s a different questions. If you asked me this question 15 years ago I would have sworn that I was in love with Justin Timberlake from NSync. Not at all where I thought I would be at this age and that’s ok.

    5.Have you ever played the dirty dice game? No

    6.Are you a wine or beer drinker? Not really a drinker but if I do drink it's wine.

    7.If you could have any car what would it be? Uhhh no really sure. I love Lexises (not even sure if that's the right tense). I would be happy to take their finest off their hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sweet, thanks!

    Here are your 8 questions:

    1.How many times a week are you intimate with your/a significant other?
    Skip :)

    2.What do you want people to remember you for after you're gone?
    For being selfless and helping others.

    3.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Married, at least one child, in my career (advertising), own a house (soon!), traveled to a few places with my soon to be hubby.

    4.How many times have you been in love?
    I have only been in love in a relationship with 1.. my now fiance. I thought I was in love before but now I know what love is! I also love a lot of other people like friends and family :)

    5.Are you where you thought you'd be at this age?
    Career/school wise, no. I thought I'd be finished with school and in my career at least a couple years ago. Relationship wise.. yes, right on track with 'my plan'.. getting married before 27! I'm so blesed and look forward to the future!

    6.Have you ever played the dirty dice game?
    No.. never heard of it.

    7.Are you a wine or beer drinker?
    I like both but I do prefer light beer.

    8.If you could have any car what would it be?
    I know this is cheesy, but a nice, new volvo SUV! I've always loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag, Heather! Just posted the answers over on my blog!!

    Such a fun game! :)

    ReplyDelete