Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 9, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 5


Day 5 is about my favorite quote. I really don't have a favorite quote. I do have two favorite movie quotes. The first is from Dirty Dancing when Johnny says "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." I think everyone knows that quote! 

My second favorite movie quote is from 10 Things I Hate About You:
Chastity: I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?
Bianca: I think you can in Europe.

I love that quote!

What is your favorite quote?


2 comments:

  1. LOL! I love 10 Things I Hate About You!! Great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movie! Classic! :) My favorite is, "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. " - When Harry met Sally

    ReplyDelete