Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 14


Day 14 of my 30 Day Blog Journal is about a non-fiction book. One of the only non-fiction books I read and the only political book I've ever read was Cooking with Grease by Donna Brazile.


Cooking with Grease is an inspiring, behind-the-scenes memoir of the life and times of a tenacious political organizer and the first African-American woman to head a major presidential campaign.

I saw Donna Brazile speak at the 2007 PRSA International Conference in Philadelphia. She was amazing and funny and she was selling her book and usually I don't buy speaker's books but for some reason I decided I had to read this one. It was interesting the whole way through. It's definitely a good read if you get a chance!



No comments:

Post a Comment