Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 16, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Days 10-12


This weekend I didn't end up posting anything because I just relaxed all weekend! It was so nice. The only things I did were grocery shopping and cleaning house but I took a nap Friday night, and Saturday.

Day 10 of my 30 Day Blog Journal is a pic taken of me more than 10 years ago. You are so gonna laugh when  you see this. This is a school pic of me in elementary school. My dad cut my bangs as you can tell they are sooo crooked!



Day 11 is of a photo taken of me recently. The only one I have is the one i took on my iphone and its not that great of a pic.


Day 12 is something that I'm OCD about. Honestly I am not OCD about anything. My issue is that I'm a control freak. Mostly my problem is I have to been in control of any situation. This comes from my childhood. I wasn't in control of anything. Our lights and water were always getting turned off. I can't tell you how many times my mom had to boil our bath water or we had to take showers at my cousins house. My 2nd serious relationship when I was 16 was very controlling. He told me what I could and couldnt wear and I only hung out with him. Every since then I have been control of my life and my relationships. I am working on having a balance as I shouldn't be controlling Mr. Lopez. The only thing I can't seem to control is my weight. I'm not sure why that is.

So what are you OCD about?



5 comments:

  1. OMG Heather, you look soooooo CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya about not controlling the weight! haha I'm the same.

    I am OCD about a lot of little things. I like to entertain and be in charge of hosting events, birthday parties, etc. I also have to have things a certain way in the house. I'm trying to pick and choose my battles and soon I'll be living with a boy (fiance) so I really need to work on that! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I'm OCD too -it's all good.

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bangs!! Hilarious.
    Love the iPhone shot. Love your outfit!
    I'm OCD about my hair. I can't be comfortable unless it's the way I want it. Drives me nuts, but I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest dimples ever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete