Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 15


Day 15 of my 30 Day Blog Journal is about my dream house. I don't really have an overall picture of what I want my deam house to look like but I know the little things that I want to make up my dream house.

The first is a white pickett fence.


Then a wrap around porch.

And a red door to finish off the outside of the house.
For the inside of the house I have to have huge walk-in closets.

A huge jacuzzi tub that both Mr. Lopez and I can fit into.

A nice big kitchen with an island and enough counterspace and drawer space to fit all my stuff.

And last but not least a nice big backyard with a patio.


8 comments:

  1. If you get a closet like that, can I come live in it?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list of "Must Haves"!!! I'm with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Very along the lines of what I want!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying for an island and a walk in closet! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmmmmmmmm I want a red front door too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red door. Love.

    I want an awesome bathtub someday. That one looks great!

    ReplyDelete